Monday 21 July 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi there

My name is Paige and I'm your average 17 year old girl. I sometimes have self image issues and I've never had a huge deal of self confidence. I know that a lot of people struggle with these sorts of things on a daily basis and I have started this blog to hopefully try to help. I think the world would be a much nicer place if everyone helped each other out a bit more.

I want this blog to spread a little bit of love and joy. I wish I could give each and every one of you a hug every time you felt bad and to be able to tell you that everything is going to be alright. But all I have right now are some words on the internet, so I'll try to make them as good as I can.

Please feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email at hugsofhope@outlook.com and I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Keep your chin up
x

No comments:

Post a Comment